Saturday, November 24, 2007

Blessings

Well, for those of you out there experiencing difficulties during the holiday season; I feel your pain, however, I thought I better recognize the things that I am thankful for. So, here's my little list.

  • My kiddos
  • My mom (and her house)
  • My step-dad (whom I am getting to know)
  • My littlest Spanish sister, 'Ria
  • My step-sisters (getting to know them too)
  • The internet
  • My snap-orange, chic-transportation with no overbite
  • Nursing degree
  • Sleep when it occurs at night instead of during the day
  • Improving health
  • Cheese (I just love it, really I do!)
  • Fat (since losing 10 lbs., my coccyxectomy site hurts when I sit; or should I say I miss my deriere`and I'm freezing cold
  • Thermals that I've worn since October (well, I do change into clean ones daily, not to worry)

No comments: